-If you received funding in a previous round you cannot apply again.
-Assistance can only be provided for up to 3 months.
During this unprecedented time, the City of Charlotte is providing assistance to homeowners to help with mortgage payments.
Household income at the time of the layoff are 80% AMI or below per CBDG Income limits:
Household Size / Income Limit
1 Person 47,150
2 Person 53,900
3 Person 60,650
4 Person 67,350
5 Person 72,750
6 Person 78,150
- Must be within the City of Charlotte
- Must have a COVID-19 hardship
- Loan must have been current prior to COVID-19 hardship
- Loan cannot be in a loss mitigation program (forbearance, loan modification, repayment)
- Loan not in active foreclosure
- Must be primary residence
- Household income must be no more than 80% of Area Median Income (AMI)
If you need assistance completing this application, please call 704-343-4692 and leave a message with your contact information, someone will contact you to assist.
As of October 15, 2021, we have an updated way to contact us via phone. If you have submitted an application please contact the phone number that corresponds with your last name:
Last names A-D: (984-422-0285)
Last names E-H: (980-999-1572)
Last names I-L: (980-819-8315)
Last names M-Q: (681-207-9249)
Last names R-U: (984-422-0329)
Last names V-Z: (980-290-6772)