-If you received funding in a previous round you cannot apply again.
-Assistance can only be provided for up to 3 months.
During this unprecedented time, the City of Charlotte is providing assistance to homeowners to help with mortgage payments.
Household income at the time of the layoff are 80% AMI or below per CBDG Income limits:
Household Size / Income Limit
1 Person 47,150
2 Person 53,900
3 Person 60,650
4 Person 67,350
5 Person 72,750
6 Person 78,150
- Must be within the City of Charlotte
- Must have a COVID-19 hardship
- Loan must have been current prior to COVID-19 hardship
- Loan cannot be in a loss mitigation program (forbearance, loan modification, repayment)
- Loan not in active foreclosure
- Must be primary residence
- Household income must be no more than 80% of Area Median Income (AMI)
If you need assistance completing this application, please call 704-343-4692 and leave a message with your contact information, someone will contact you to assist.
As of August 16, 2021 we have a new way to contact us via phone. If you have submitted an application please contact the phone number that corresponds with your last name:
Last names A-J call 980-999-1572
Last names K-R call 984-422-0329
Last names S-Z call 984-422-0285