-If you received funding in a previous round you cannot apply again.
-Assistance can only be provided for up to 3 months.
During this unprecedented time, the City of Charlotte is providing assistance to homeowners to help with mortgage payments.
Income at the time of the layoff are 80% AMI or below per CBDG Income limits:
Household Size / Income Limit
1 Person 46,800
2 Person 53,450
3 Person 60,150
4 Person 66,800
5 Person 72,150
6 Person 77,500
- Must be within Mecklenburg County
- Must have a COVID-19 hardship
- Loan must have been current prior to COVID-19 hardship
- Loan cannot be in a loss mitigation program (forbearance, loan modification, repayment)
- Loan not in active foreclosure
- Must be primary residence
- Household income must be no more than 80% of Area Median Income (AMI)
If you meet these criteria, please complete the application located on the home page.
If you need assistance completing this application, please call 704-343-4692 and leave a message with your contact information, someone will contact you to assist.
Funds have been exhausted for the following townships:
Unincorporated areas of Charlotte