-If you received funding in a previous round you cannot apply again.
-Assistance can only be provided for up to 3 months.
During this unprecedented time, the City of Charlotte is providing assistance to homeowners to help with mortgage payments.
Income at the time of the layoff are 80% AMI or below per CBDG Income limits:
Household Size / Income Limit
1 Person 46,800
2 Person 53,450
3 Person 60,150
4 Person 66,800
5 Person 72,150
6 Person 77,500
- Must be within Mecklenburg County
- Must have a COVID-19 hardship
- Loan must have been current prior to COVID-19 hardship
- Loan cannot be in a loss mitigation program (forbearance, loan modification, repayment)
- Loan not in active foreclosure
- Must be primary residence
- Household income must be no more than 80% of Area Median Income (AMI)
If you meet these criteria, please complete the application located on the home page.
If you need assistance completing this application, please call 704-343-4692 and leave a message with your contact information, someone will contact you to assist.
Click the link to learn more about the ruling on the CDC eviction moratorium and what that means in North Carolina